- Released Today: Yung Coyote “Path Of Symbols”
- Yung Coyote Takes Batona Music On New Path
- Batona 2016
- New: At Work “A Thousand Blended Notes”
- Cloud People Live in the Pines at Farrest Grove Music Festival & Campout 2015
- Alka Live March 28 with Musha, TJ Kurtyka, Yung Coyote, Sam Was at Gridwork, Atlantic City
- Gimpo’s M25 25 Hour Spin 2015
Tag Archives: Field Recording
Relevant Batona efforts that happened in 2016, from New Jersey to you. Cloud People Cloud People’s Evan Wilder has been active expanding Pine Barrens field recordings in both series Hit Record and Long Shits. Here and see them below. Hit … Continue reading
Evan Wilder recorded the sound of a hail storm in mid-April, that left the ground white with ice and flower petals.
Hit Record Number 2: “March Winds”. One late winter windy night gets Evan Wilder out in the woods to record the wind passing through the forest, where branches can be heard knocking together in the treetops.